Why ‘Scented Candle Citta’?
- This candle made from 100% natural soy wax, burns cleaner with little soot released as the candle burns;
- Soy candles are made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers;
- Soy candles are also non-toxic, so they won’t release toxins into the air as they burn;
- Soy candles typically last longer than a paraffin candle of the same size;
- Rustic looks;
- Available in 3 different scents;
- Burning time: ~15 hours.
- For a better scent spread, it is recommended to leave the candle burn for 3-4 hours;
- For an intense scent, keep indoor air circulation when burning;
- It is recommended not to blow out the candle when extinguishing it. Use the tweezers and other tools to press the cotton core into the melted wax liquid to extinguish, and then immediately straighten the cotton core;
- Do not expose to the direct sunlight, to avoid deterioration of the candle.