Why ‘Gentle Times’?
- Hand-made from 100% natural soy wax. Soy wax melts cleaner with little soot released as the candle burns;
- Soy candles are made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers;
- Soy candles typically last longer than a paraffin candle of the same size;
- Minimalistic / Nordic design;
- Available in 5 scents and 2 different colors;
- Size: 7.2cm X 9cm;
- Burning time: ~35hrs.
- Before lightning the candle, cut the wick to 7mm. For longer burning time, keep the wick like this, as long as possible. Pruning the wick can help can help the candle burn evenly and can prevent it from black smoke;
- It is not recommended to burn the candle for more than 4hrs;
- For an intense scent, keep indoor air circulation when burning;
- It is recommended not to blow out the candle when extinguishing it. Use the tweezers and other tools to press the cotton core into the melted wax liquid to extinguish, and then immediately straighten the cotton core;
- Do not expose to the direct sunlight, to avoid deterioration of the candle.