Why ‘Black Flatware’?
- Subtle twist of drama. Unexpected elegance. Unconventionally attractive
- Made of high-quality, food-grade 304 stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidation material
- Manufactured using mirror polishing technology
- In-house quality assurance check before every shipment
Find more fabulous flatware sets in our ‘Table Accents’ category here.
- Handwashing is recommended to give this product the long-term protection
- It is recommended to hand-dry immediately after washing
- If using a dishwasher, always load forks and spoons handles down
- Place knives in a separate basket with sharp ends down
- It is recommended to remove flatware after the last rinse cycle
- It is recommended not to mix different metals in the same load
- Hot air drying increases the chances of discoloration and corrosion
- It is recommended to avoid citrus or any acidic detergents